Is Moore running this O?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Moore running this O?

Everyone is blaming Sirianni, but isn't Moore doing the play calling?
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

I’m pretty sure Sirianni is making those “strategic” decisions. They have his M.O. written all over them.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Coordinators don't make decisions to go or kick on 4th down. That's all on Nicky the K.

Comment

It's all speculation on your part, and I doubt he would do it without Moore agreeing.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Nick said he called the fake tush push before half time.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
            It's all speculation on your part, and I doubt he would do it without Moore agreeing.
            The idea of an offensive coordinator making the call to pull his offense off the field and sending out a kicking or punting team is unimaginable to me. Especially when the HC is the one who's going to lose his job if it costs you games.

If anyone is letting the OCs make these kind of decisions, I've never heard of it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              Coordinators don't make decisions to go or kick on 4th down. That's all on Nicky the K.
              this is correct,,,Nick decides to kick it or go for it,,or punt...not the OC.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Not sure when this was posted, but the play calling was fine against a good D and down their top 2 (later top 3) players. Huge improvement from last year.

Game management was horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  Not sure when this was posted, but the play calling was fine against a good D and down their top 2 (later top 3) players. Huge improvement from last year.

I think Nick can’t handle not being able to get credit for the play calls. He is trying to prove he is relevant by making bold situational calls.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

I think Nick can’t handle not being able to get credit for the play calls. He is trying to prove he is relevant by making bold situational calls.
                    I think this is exactly correct.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

The offense is moving the ball. The playbook and play calling have been very good. Moore is good at what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

absolutely nailed it here! Trying to stay relevant to prove he is needed... HE IS NOT! At this point I'd rather turf Sirriani and give give Kellen a shot the rest of the season. The boys don't even listen nor care that Sirianni is there

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I think this is exactly correct.
                          He’s useless. And everyone knows it. Especially the players.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

He’s useless. And everyone knows it. Especially the players.
                            And most especially, the QB. That might be our biggest problem.

Comment

Nicky is a clown. He can't help himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X