• Show
Clear All

• Hurts STINKS !

Wentz 2.0

Wentz at least helped the journey to winking a SB lol

Comment

Hurts is trash

Comment

Last throw was 20 yards out of bounds, did not give the receiver a chance

Comment

He ass unfortunately. Nick is ass and so is Howie. The problem is no respectable coach will come here with Howie as the fucking GM. Been spouting this for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
            He ass unfortunately. Nick is ass and so is Howie. The problem is no respectable coach will come here with Howie as the fucking GM. Been spouting this for years now.
            This!! Everyone thinks Howie is some genius when in reality he a huge part of the problem

Comment

Not saying Howie is a genius, but I did not hear people bitching when he was drafting the entire Georgia team.

Comment

Sadly that last fumble was a Wentz special. Defender ran past him, and Hurts just acted like he is gone now.

bad situational awareness, way too many turnovers, he’s playing losing football right now and I hope it gets fixed

Comment

God damn Shane to have this much talent on O and can’t put up points. It’s criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                    Not saying Howie is a genius, but I did not hear people bitching when he was drafting the entire Georgia team.
                    Just because nobody bitched doesn’t mean when can’t bitch now. It’s not our job to evaluate talent, it’s Howie’s. He drafted those Georgia players and he, not we, fucked up.

Comment

Working...
                    X