• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts isn’t why they lost this game.

He didn’t help but he’s not why they lost
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

He's a recurring theme in these conversations. They're not a good team... He's not a good QB. Both things can be true.

I guess you replace the coach first (should have been done in January), see if that makes a difference, before you have to eat that stupid contract and spend the draft picks to replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      He's a recurring theme in these conversations. They're not a good team... He's not a good QB. Both things can be true.

I guess you replace the coach first (should have been done in January), see if that makes a difference, before you have to eat that stupid contract and spend the draft picks to replace him.
      The thing which I find disturbing about Hurts is that he has become a turnover machine.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

he had constant pressure all day; and the game plan was shit the Min they walked off the plane...Hurts can get that clock in his head working he will be Ok...today was not a day to pass pass pass the ball!
        Lets hope No one got really hurt.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Hurts is one of the reasons we are behind in almost every game. He turns the ball over each and every game (multiple times mostly) so that puts the team in a bad position game in and game out so I would say Sirianni and Hurts are 1a and 1b for sure at the moment and for the last 20+ games for sure

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            The thing which iI find disturbing about Hurts is that he has become a turnover machine.
            And the turnovers are coming from all angles. Stupid hero-ball picks, bad pocket awareness, horrible ball security... he has a whole repertoire when it comes to giving away the football. It's not like there's one fix for him.

Best case scenario is, he's completely tuned out the cheerleader they call a Head Coach, and a real coach will command his respect and get his head back in the game.

You have to try it. There's too much money invested in this kid to do anything else right away (including benching him).

Comment

They should bench him. But then his head will turn all the way off his shoulders. He's a head case. Probably always has been. One good season and one fat paycheck. That's all he is.

Comment

I’ll say this. Our wide receiver depth is ass and that is 100% on Howie.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  I’ll say this. Our wide receiver depth is ass and that is 100% on Howie.
                  But he wins the draft every April.

Comment

Outside of the Dotson, I couldn't even tell you who the opposite guy is. Shut down Barkley and Goddert = game over. I saw one play where a Buc's player completely bull rushed #74 like nothing. I think once everyone comebacks healthy this is the best offense on paper. Moore only experienced two weeks with the whole staff in complete tact. Hurts is the least of the problems, it's the shaved chimp 2.0 with his arms stretched out like an airplane imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X