Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously..if your losing your shit over this game! Come on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously..if your losing your shit over this game! Come on!

This game was an L the min DevontA' Got popped in the back of the head last week!,,,Now did Siriani and his numb nut coaches have a common sense game plan...FUCK NO! Lane out,,no Wr's at all,,So you drop back over an over...That's not on Jalen...
    On Monday I would have sat the team down and told them...We are running it 55 times,,,win or lose...Hurts would have thrown it 10 times the whole game. Just idiots for trying to shove that square peg into a round hole. I'm giving Fangio time to get his defense going,,,but today was poor.

What the hell happened to running a draw play on 3rd and 29, then punting it...really...this was the No common sense game of the year
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

The Falcons game was the really unacceptable loss, IMO. I don’t trust this defense at all. I do kinda like the talent in the secondary though.

I hate the Bucs.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

8 days ago I figured 1-3 going into the bye, so I’ll take 2-2. Get healthy and get your shit together, biggest thing to turn around will be the defense. Next up is protecting the ball, which has largely been a Hurts issue

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        The Falcons game was the really unacceptable loss, IMO. I don’t trust this defense at all. I do kinda like the talent in the secondary though.

I hate the Bucs.
        I agree with that; letting um go 70 yards with 1:30 seconds to go was awful. Vics Dee won't look right until we have two competent linebackers!
        After the Debacle we all have a deep hatred of the Sucks!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          8 days ago I figured 1-3 going into the bye, so I’ll take 2-2. Get healthy and get your shit together, biggest thing to turn around will be the defense. Next up is protecting the ball, which has largely been a Hurts issue
          they need to get a melon baller and dig into Hurt's brain,,,throw on 3 throw on 4,,after 4 seconds,,throw it or run it,,,simple baby..hold it high and tight.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I disagree. Unless Devonta's injury also injured the entire defense's ability to tackle. In the first quarter.
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              I disagree. Unless Devonta's injury also injured the entire defense's ability to tackle. In the first quarter.
              disagree,,,the best Defense is a good Offense..I'm saying we should have mainly run it all day,,,the defense looked gassed on the second play,,that I won't argue about,,,but yeah No Brown, no Johnson, no Smith,,No chance!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
              X