Hurts = Geno Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts = Geno Smith

He's had a nice career, but is inconsistent to the point of absurdity. One good drive, then two sacks and a turnover on the next. Not really a fast runner, and not an instinctive QB. Also fixed on one receiver mostly. Same guy.

DB

After he leaves Philly he will go to a team with a coach who is not a narcissistic halfwit rah rah man and have a career renaissance.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      After he leaves Philly he will go to a team with a coach who is not a narcissistic halfwit rah rah man and have a career renaissance.
      I was thinking the same thing. It's pretty obvious there is a rift between Sirianni and Hurts.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I don’t know, I hear Jaws and Roob talking about how Hurts can’t run his progressions, Seth Joyner talking about how the coaches need to simplify the game for Hurts, and I think isn’t what they’re saying is “Hurts is stupid?” You can’t solve for slow processing speed. You gotta get yourself a new computer. Or at least replace the chip.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          I don’t know, I hear Jaws and Roob talking about how Hurts can’t run his progressions, Seth Joyner talking about how the coaches need to simplify the game for Hurts, and I think isn’t what they’re saying is “Hurts is stupid?” You can’t solve for slow processing speed. You gotta get yourself a new computer. Or at least replace the chip.
          I think one of Hurts problems is that he is a little on the short side for a QB. Makes it harder to see what is going on. Also makes it harder to throw over defenders.

--------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

For what it is worth, Howie and Sirianni’s big idea about getting a no. 3 receiver in the offseason was a castoff from Washington.

Comment

Hurts college scouting report tells me he didn’t fix shit since being in the league 5 years. When we gonna call a spade a spade? Hurts is ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                Hurts college scouting report tells me he didn’t fix shit since being in the league 5 years. When we gonna call a spade a spade? Hurts is ass.
                holy guacamole.

DB

Comment

Anyway...

I'm not so sure it wouldn't be a good thing if Hurts were Geno Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                    The “slow recognition for early throw opportunities” is what’s killing me and it’s the easiest thing to fix for any normal sized QB.

I wish some coach would sit him in a chair and make him watch Drew Brees footage over and over.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Bump.

both these guys appear to have football IQs in the high double digits.
                      DB

Comment

For what it is worth, Howie and Sirianni’s big idea about getting a no. 3 receiver in the offseason was a castoff from Washington.
                        To give a good #3 receiver to Hurts... is just throwing him away.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

For a moment I thought you would say like handing a Rutgers man a nice pair of tits.

Comment

For a moment I thought you would say like handing a Rutgers man a nice pair of tits.
                            Ha. I scrolled past the brass balls upthread and had to go to the Glengarry well again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Well I don't know about that. There are a lot of mouths to feed in this offense and Hurts gets them the ball. I've been critical of him the past two years but he's not that bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X