Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gannon does not look like such an idiot now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gannon does not look like such an idiot now.

We went to the Super Bowl with two out of three rising stars and kept the one that wasn't.

I never thought he was an idiot. I just blame him for being distracted for the SB.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I blame the Phoenician groundskeepers from his new team for sabotaging the field more than anything.

Comment

no one was giving Sirianni any credit for anything. Everyone knew Steichen was the offense. Gannon took his eye off the prize in the SB figuring out his next move but he wasn't too bad considering what we have seen here lately.

Sirianni should have been fired after his introductory press conference. Shit that was brutal. Also, rock, paper scissors?? Fuck outta here you loon! Lurie and Howie have to ask themselves this question; if we fire Sirianni will there be a long line of teams waiting to hire him as HC and the answer is a resounding NO. He will never be a HC in this league again so why exactly are we keeping him around?

Comment

after 2 short years,,,how would anyone Know who is who?
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

not many were sad to see him go. deja vu of Doug's post super bowl years, a lot of people think the head coach is a dipshit and now that the coordinators are gone they were the real masterminds behind it all...didn't work out too well for Frank Reich.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
              not many were sad to see him go. deja vu of Doug's post super bowl years, a lot of people think the head coach is a dipshit and now that the coordinators are gone they were the real masterminds behind it all...didn't work out too well for Frank Reich.
              Don't forget that John DeFilippo was the mastermind behind Wentz's mechanics.

As Jonathan Gannon's biggest (only?) fan, I will say he looks smart for going for 2 down 8, allowing his team to win with a field goal on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Don't forget that John DeFilippo was the mastermind behind Wentz's mechanics.

As Jonathan Gannon's biggest (only?) fan, I will say he looks smart for going for 2 down 8, allowing his team to win with a field goal on Sunday.
                Without a doubt you were his biggest fan. The 2 pt was a no brainer with the half the goal penalty. The onside kick against the Eagles last year was bold too.

Comment

Working...
                X