Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firing your Head coach at this point of the season is just raising the white flag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firing your Head coach at this point of the season is just raising the white flag.

we fired our Dee Co and the entire team tanked,,,I get why the Jets want to move on,,But I would have waited till the playoffs were out of reach,,,then moved on,,,this is stupid,,and I guarantee that team does not make the playoffs....They have a good dee too...But this will be; lets evaluate our young guys with a 40 YO brittle Qb who is one hit away from being retired?
    I can remember a team here or there losing a star player or QB and going to the SB,,,,can not recall any team firing their HC and making a run,,,if anyone can recall...let me know.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Pretty surprising, this may provide hope for some that the Eagles will do the same with Sirianni...but if you're following a precedent set by the Jets - woof.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
      Pretty surprising, this may provide hope for some that the Eagles will do the same with Sirianni...but if you're following a precedent set by the Jets - woof.
      when Lurie Fired Chipper I was happy as hell,,,but that's how its done,,after the last game on the plane,,If we fire Nick like the Jets did,,its a 6 win season,,,Plenty of time to get this team playing as a unit,,,Firing the top guy after 5 games won't win anything.
      Last edited by TRENT; 10-08-2024, 04:52 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
      X