Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a huge Baseball fan; but really the NLDS Is........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a huge Baseball fan; but really the NLDS Is........................

a best of 5 series???,,,that's crap...should be a best of 7...Not saying this would have made a difference for the Phills but seriously, 5 games series suck!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

As I posted on a Baltimore Orioles Facenutz post responding to a fan complaining about the three game series, in the last eleven seasons the O’s have played one-, three-, five- and seven- game series and were swept in every single one of them. If they made it best of nine the O’s would lose 5 games to 0. Trent, that kind of bitching is for losers, which is what the O’s and the Phillies are.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      As I posted on a Baltimore Orioles Facenutz post responding to a fan complaining about the three game series, in the last eleven seasons the O’s have played one-, three-, five- and seven- game series and were swept in every single one of them. If they made it best of nine the O’s would lose 5 games to 0. Trent, that kind of bitching is for losers, which is what the O’s and the Phillies are.
      I get what your saying because I eluded to it in my post, "It wouldn't have made a difference" I'm sticking with; for the NLDS it should be a best of 7, its an opinion; not bitching,,I save that for the Birds!...and again..I'm not really a baseball fan. I have yet to see a single game by any team this year.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

The short series benefitted them in '22 and '23. This team isn't built for 7 games against good teams. The more they play, the greater the odds of the bats going cold.

The biggest reason for this year's quick mercy killing is the fact that the Mets know the Phillies like the back of their hand. What took the Diamondbacks a few games to figure out last year, the Mets knew coming in.

Comment

Working...
        X