Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I should be happy about this.

I guess
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

No way OB…this season is a wash. This coach is a clown

this was the fuckin browns who were on their 3rd straight road game who couldn’t do anything with half the team injured

pathetic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      I guess
      Nah this is same team as last year. Wildcard at best. Need a real GM who hires real coaches. Not a yes man who wants a yes man.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

Nah this is same team as last year. Wildcard at best. Need a real GM who hires real coaches. Not a yes man who wants a yes man.
        The last two coaches the GM hired reached the Super Bowl in year 2
        Last edited by art vandelay; 10-13-2024, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

The last two coaches the GM hired reached the Super Bowl in year 2
          You mean the coordinators got them there. Both currently have the same trajectory with same type of qb. Granted I think Hurts might able to be saved after watching some all 22. There was def some flip flop play calling happening during this game. It feels like Nick and Kellen beefing.

Comment

You mean the coordinators got them there. Both currently have the same trajectory with same type of qb. Granted I think Hurts might able to be saved after watching some all 22. There was def some flip flop play calling happening during this game. It feels like Nick and Kellen beefing.
            its a team sport bro,,,they all get credit.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

This!!!! ^^^^^^^

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

its a team sport bro,,,they all get credit.
                Not too sure about that. Belichick was shit before and after Brady so there's that. And coordinators can make or break a team. Some HC lead me but don't know how to run an offense or defense.

Comment

Sorry, I just don’t buy the coordinator stuff. Reich didn’t even call plays. Foles came in when Reich was gone in 2018 and the offense all of a sudden looked good. Wentz was reunited with Reich and had a QBR of 5.5 in a win-and-in game against a 2-14 team to end 2021, and Indy moved on from him.

I understand that Steichen actually called plays, but I think Hurts’s regression is just on Hurts. It was the same thing with Wentz. I don’t mean this towards anyone in particular but I just think fan bases assign too much importance to coordinators when things aren’t going well. Losing Steichen didn’t cause Hurts to give away the Jets or Seahawks games last year.
                  ​​​​​​
                  Last edited by art vandelay; 10-14-2024, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Even though the Eagles got the W, it does feel like a loss.
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                    X