Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sirianni was chirping at fans after the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sirianni was chirping at fans after the game?

What an embarrassment he is.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Eked out a win against the lowly Browns and he's chirping at the fans in the stands afterward. I'm over this bum.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

I don’t think Lurie is going to like that. We might see the HC get axed after a win

Comment

The Boo's were loud in the Linc today and rightfully so.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          I don’t think Lurie is going to like that. We might see the HC get axed after a win
          I would be stunned by that, but I’m really surprised they didn’t tell him to cut that shit out.

Comment

This would be the perfect time to shitcan this loser…they have an out and they should take it

they shouldn’t allow that shit from someone who doesn’t have any real role on this team
            Last edited by birds586; 10-13-2024, 06:04 PM.

Comment

He's a fucking child. Didn't he learn his lesson last year in KC? This dude is a fucking clown.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I would be stunned by that, but I’m really surprised they didn’t tell him to cut that shit out.
                its coming out now that players told him they wanted that side of him to come back out again. While it is a bad look, it seems the players like it and when I saw the video you can see them(including Brandon Graham) laughing and enjoying it.

Comment

its coming out now that players told him they wanted that side of him to come back out again. While it is a bad look, it seems the players like it and when I saw the video you can see them(including Brandon Graham) laughing and enjoying it.
                  Interesting

--------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Could it be that the players are egging him on to act like an imbecile because they think he's a dope and want him fired? Kind of like the idiot in HS who would do anything that his peers suggested just to fit in?
                    DB

Comment

I'm surprised this idiot didn't extend his arms out like an airplane like he usually does and run up and down the sideline. It's an embarrassment with this guy and the players clearly doesn't respect him.

Comment

Nick is the main problem, nice dude, shitty coach. Jalen is a minor problem but can be fixed with proper coaching. Howie wants fking yes men and so he hires these bozos who can’t develop a QB to save their lives. Coaching matters when grooming a QB. Nick got to go. Howie on closet watch. Get Ben Johnson in here and get Jalen straight. This offense is atrocious. 107M into the O and that’s the shitty product they put out on the street. Get Ben Johnson the fuck in here next season. Eagles have about 2-3 seasons before Super Bowl window closes. 9ers window is closing and so is Dallas (lol). The entire NFC North is rising. We need Ben Johnson. We need a great offensive mind as a HC who can call his own fucking plays. I’m so tired of these vertical patterns with screens. Shit is lame.

Comment

Maybe the fiery part instead of looking like Debbie Downer on the sidelines, but I’m not sure the players were talking about the getting after the fans but.

Comment

Working...
                          X