Zero points in the first quarter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero points in the first quarter.

Zero points in the first quarter, zero points in the first quarter coming off a bye week. What that tells me is that:

- we have nobody on the staff who can formulate a game plan that works/ script plays.

- we don’t have a roster on offense that can compete against other NFL teams.

Since we have veterans, pro-bowlers, and All-pro players…I’ll assume it’s the people with visors and headsets.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

3rd down and .5yd. Barkley is your back. Hurts is your QB. Someone says "Let's have Hurts in shotgun and ask Barkley to block."

It's just the most basic shit. Get on the line - and one of the 2 best running threats in that game makes .5yd.

The Birds deserved that blocked punt after that dumb ass call. If I can see from my couch, your play calling is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post
      3rd down and .5yd. Barkley is your back. Hurts is your QB. Someone says "Let's have Hurts in shotgun and ask Barkley to block."

It's just the most basic shit. Get on the line - and one of the 2 best running threats in that game makes .5yd.

The Birds deserved that blocked punt after that dumb ass call. If I can see from my couch, your play calling is trash.
      They refuse to be what they actually are; a power running team. They line up in shotgun way too fucking much. Just run the ball. I don’t care about diva receivers and Jalen’s contract. You either want to win or you want to please players.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

No points in first quarter through first 5 games...first time ever in team history.

NICK IS TRASH
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

The shit my coaches used to say...."The run sets up the pass. The pass sets up the run. We are gonna establish one. Work from there." Basic. But this staff refuses to take what's given. Trying to get cute at every angle. It's so frustrating. Just do the shit.

FF after a bye... remember that. Woulda dropped 50 on the Browns, with a semi trash squad.

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post

yeah 3rd n1 I was screaming sneak it sneak it!....8 yard loss
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I think most of us can agree that he despise Dakota Rain Prescott but this receiving corps with Goedert and Saquon are world better than what he had a few years ago with Kellen Moore and they had the #1 offense in 2021 and #4 offense in 2022 with him calling plays.

The common denominator here is Hurts. Not sure we can hide his deficiencies anymore. He looks so good sometimes but lacks the routine basics to be the guy. I hate to say it but if we has a different QB in that huddle this offense would be scary good. That is what we all expected hoping Hurts would become what he was in 2022 but it's starting to seem like that was more of an aberration than the norm unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

yeah 3rd n1 I was screaming sneak it sneak it!....8 yard loss
                3rd and 0.5 - You don't even need to sneak, you don't have too, you don't even need a tush push. A basic heavy left or right, fall forward, and it gets you there... One of the most bone headed play calls I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                X