Fire Nick! Fire Nick! Fire Nick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Nick! Fire Nick! Fire Nick!

Imagine Sirianni's family is up there in the box listening to that. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT'S BRUTAL!

well if they lose next week,,,they will get their wish...Hire the head coach from the Jets....Let Fangio pilot the ship.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Can’t be worse than what my ex-wife told me she thought about MY job.

Comment

He looked like a mental patient with his kids at the press conference. I was expecting to get an Amber alert that he has stolen the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          well if they lose next week,,,they will get their wish...Hire the head coach from the Jets....Let Fangio pilot the ship.
          Hire Stefanski from the Browns or
          Kingsbury from Commanders or
          Flores from Vikings as head coach.

See if Saleh wants to come coach the defense next year.

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

Hire Stefanski from the Browns or
            Kingsbury from Commanders or
            Flores from Vikings as head coach.

See if Saleh wants to come coach the defense next year.

some good names, but I'm really thinking about if Lurie really wants nick gone,,,this could be the short term answers.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I’m gonna play devils advocate because this afternoon presser Nick said Kellen was calling most of the game. That O didn’t look like Kellen’s but if he was calling the O then it’s obvious Jalen is the problem and can’t handle complex offenses. Noticed how we back to shotgun formation again….5 step drop and either bomb it or run. Randomly we get something that resembles Kellen’s O. We have AJB and don’t use him to his strengths. Also all the jackoffs you listed are jackoffs. Ben Johnson is all we need.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                I’m gonna play devils advocate because this afternoon presser Nick said Kellen was calling most of the game. That O didn’t look like Kellen’s but if he was calling the O then it’s obvious Jalen is the problem and can’t handle complex offenses. Noticed how we back to shotgun formation again….5 step drop and either bomb it or run. Randomly we get something that resembles Kellen’s O. We have AJB and don’t use him to his strengths. Also all the jackoffs you listed are jackoffs. Ben Johnson is all we need.
                This is spot on. The offense looks pretty vanilla and I do not think Hurts can run complex concepts that's why he is 1st read and bail out of the pocket. I will say this, if it wasn't for Saquon, we might be a 1 win team.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

This is spot on. The offense looks pretty vanilla and I do not think Hurts can run complex concepts that's why he is 1st read and bail out of the pocket. I will say this, if it wasn't for Saquon, we might be a 1 win team.
                  If it wasn't for Saquon they might be a 4 win team.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I agree I meant a 1 win team at this point of the season lol but ya a 4 win team for the year

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

I agree I meant a 1 win team at this point of the season lol but ya a 4 win team for the year
                        He meant a four win team at this point of the season.
                        Last edited by RSE; 10-15-2024, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Seeing some talk of Hurts...

Wasn't he pretty solid? Bad start. 0/5. Finished 16/20 for 264, 2 TDs, no turnovers. Throw out the tush pushes and kneel downs I think he only had designed runs. He was pretty good on those. Overall I'd say he did what he needed to do with Saquon getting shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

He meant a four win team at this point of the season.
                            Oh I see the drop lol true

Comment

Youtube this weeks NFL highlights, see all the dump routes that make a first. I never see them in an Eagles game - either they aren't designed in or Hurts doesn't see them.

I just dunno what to think of this version of the team.
                              Last edited by inkdrop; 10-16-2024, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X