Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How’s My Mouth Breathing High School Educated Alcoholics

Doing?

Hey, don’t blame me, that’s an NFL executive saying the quiet part out loud.

Get the fuck out of my face. You think Sirianni, Lurie, Howie and the other multi-millionaires think higher of you?

Yeah?
    Yeah?
    You do?

Comment

I went to a pretty good high school. But I do spend a lot of time breathing through my mouth and drinking. So I'm not sure if I'm exempt.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        I went to a pretty good high school. But I do spend a lot of time breathing through my mouth and drinking. So I'm not sure if I'm exempt.
        My HS wasn’t anything spectacular and I have issues breathing out of my mouth at night, but I’m an occasional social drinker and I’ll belch in front of friends from time to time. It’s a tough call.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

My HS wasn’t anything spectacular and I have issues breathing out of my mouth at night, but I’m an occasional social drinker and I’ll belch in front of friends from time to time. It’s a tough call.
          You should write Miss Manners, she handles sophisticated questions like this.
          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

You should write Miss Manners, she handles sophisticated questions like this.
            I would, but it’s clear how this would play out.

Ms. Manners would send some subtle sexual overtures, I’d make a joke or two and then she would blast me for being a pig and the aggressor.

It happens all the time.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I haven't had a drink in 15 years but I try to explain to my kids that I'm still a mouth breathing Alcoholic...... they think because you don't drink; u don't have the sickness.
                Last edited by TRENT; 10-15-2024, 03:23 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

I believe they’re all waiting on the buses at Coachella
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                    I believe they’re all waiting on the buses at Coachella
                    Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                    X