Adams for a 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adams for a 3rd

I know it could be a No2 and he wanted to be with his lil butt buddy in NY....But this was worth the pick.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

I was wondering if Jeffie walked down the hall to Howie's office to find out if Howie thought Dotson was better than Adams, each for a third. I can see Howie squirming...
    DB

Comment

1st, you wouldn't have gotten Adams at the beginning of the year for a 3rd and 2nd I doubt they could have fit in his cap hit which is ridiculous considering we already paid 2 #1 receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        1st, you wouldn't have gotten Adams at the beginning of the year for a 3rd and 2nd I doubt they could have fit in his cap hit which is ridiculous considering we already paid 2 #1 receivers.
        This

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          I know we don't have the cap space for him,,Just saying we gave a 3rd for Dotson...I didn't expect us to not sign Reddick and trade for Adams.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

I know we don't have the cap space for him,,Just saying we gave a 3rd for Dotson...I didn't expect us to not sign Reddick and trade for Adams.
            Dotson has been pretty surprising. He is non existent. My question is, is it him or Hurts. It clear Hurts likes throwing outside the numbers and Dotson goes alot inside. Also, Hurts is a 1 read QB and I doubt Dotson has many plays called for him. So unless Jalen starts to go through his progressions, any receiver outside the player who the play is called for is virtually window dressing most of the time.
            Last edited by Spartan92; Yesterday, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X