Teams are making Moves....Id love to see The Iggles go after M Garret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams are making Moves....Id love to see The Iggles go after M Garret

if I were Howie ..Id give the Browns a call.....Not sure his age. what do you have to lose?
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Yeah, the Browns aren’t trading Garrett.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      Yeah, the Browns aren’t trading Garrett.
      in the back of my mind I know that...I almost posted "he's a piece you build around",,,and I'm sure their FO thinks the same thing.
      But how long can he wait for success?
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Teams that are out of it will become sellers...See Tenn today...keep eye on Browns Giants Raiders Panthers Saints

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          Teams that are out of it will become sellers...See Tenn today...keep eye on Browns Giants Raiders Panthers Saints
          DB Lattimore from the Saints.

But Max Crosby from the raiders would be #1. Shit you can give them Huff, Sweat, and 4th.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

DB Lattimore from the Saints.

But Max Crosby from the raiders would be #1. Shit you can give them Huff, Sweat, and 4th.
            Huff hell Yeah!
            not Sweat,,,he's a good guy, getting doubled a lot...have another real pass rusher and he will start getting home!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
            X