Eagles vs. Sixers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles vs. Sixers

Eagles found ways to win this season. Sixers continue to find ways to lose. Wow.

23 TOs against a trash team.

Comment

Sixers two best players played like 30 games combined going into this season. I'm not sure why everyone is shocked a young team is blowing leads. Pretty common.

Comment

Rookie playing the point

Once they sort out the turnover mess they’ll be fine, said in my bestest Captain Obvious voice.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

After going 8-2 in their previous 10 games, including consecutive wins against the Raptors, Celtics, and Bucks ima gonna give them a mulligan.

Comment

I'm thinking like the Sixers are the 2016 Eagles. Actually hoping now. Coffee is for closers.

Comment

Right

But they do need to clean up the TO mess.
              That and they wasted a career game from TLC
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
              X