Belicheat is gonna use that same formation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belicheat is gonna use that same formation

that the Vikes used to score the TD early and often. A lot of motion will be used pre snap to get Gronk the ball downfield. Does Shorts assign a spy all game?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

That shit was because Najee Goode, who replaced Elerbee, was fucking clueless.

They were running around like a Chinese Fire Drill before the play because he didn't know where he was supposed to be ... and his guy beat him by four steps.

He didn't see the field again ... they used 5 dbs the rest of the game.
    Last edited by slag; 01-23-2018, 10:48 AM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

this

Originally posted by slag View Post

They were running around like a Chinese Fire Drill before the play because he didn't know where he was supposed to be ... and his guy beat him by four steps.

nailed it. Goode looked clueless. Problem is, Gronk is a bit more difficult to cover than Rudolph.

Comment

Pending Hicks recovery...LB will be a need next year

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        nailed it. Goode looked clueless. Problem is, Gronk is a bit more difficult to cover than Rudolph.
        ....need a little more depth., more so if Kendricks leaves.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

If they don't keep Kendrick I'll shit on the NovaCare steps
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

How bad is Ellerbe

???any idea?
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

funny, i thought this thread was gonna be about the RB direct snap two-point conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                that the Vikes used to score the TD early and often. A lot of motion will be used pre snap to get Gronk the ball downfield. Does Shorts assign a spy all game?
                one of the things the Cheatriots do when they're losing that pisses me off is all the stupid ass trick plays. flea flicker, double flea flicker, lateral into some stupid throw down field, or that play where Amendola threw a pass to Brady as WR (done against the Eagles)

just once I'd like to see a defense stomp them when they try something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Only 6 snaps for Goode on defense in the game. You fuck up, you sit.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                  X