Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else sleepwalking through the week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else sleepwalking through the week?

Can't concentrate on work? Don't really care what your boss says? Not really interested in what you're having for lunch?
    DB

Sums it up pretty well. But I'm also enjoying lots of random fist bumps, as well as free airplane bottles of scotch from flight attendants who sympathetic to our cause.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

ha I'm in Europe

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      Sums it up pretty well. But I'm also enjoying lots of random fist bumps, as well as free airplane bottles of scotch from flight attendants who sympathetic to our cause.
      I sat in a meeting all day today spacing out thinking things like, "I wonder if the front four is gonna get any pressure on Brady" etc etc.
      DB

Comment

what's really strange is

its thursday???
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

I've been thinking, "I wonder when I'm going to start talking to (insert Pats fan friend's name here) again?"
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'M SURE THEY WILL GET A PHONE CALL 30 SECONDS AFTER IGGS BEAT THEM A-HOLES. QUESTION IS, WILL THEY PICK UP THE PHONE?
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

You’ve got it really easy Slizzy

At least your wife wasn’t born in Boston.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I was actually thinking about you as Sunday unfolded. But then I thought this is old news for her, so she probably just enjoyed the fact that she could share this year. Either that, or she farted on your pillow and you'll have pink eye for game time.
                Last edited by BigSlizz; 01-25-2018, 05:12 PM.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

In truth......

She pulled for the Iggles last time these two met, and next Sunday she will be watching the game wearing her lucky Eagles socks. She is loyal to her adopted city.

On the other hand, she gets really pissed off at the mention of the Patriots as cheaters. I just try to calm her down by saying, “hey, what can you do, it’s the truth”. She doesn’t receive that well either.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

yes.

Comment

preach it

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                      At least your wife wasn’t born in Boston.
                      Although, I expect the Mrs. will be pro-Philadelphia this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X