Inspiration from New England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspiration from New England

The manner in which Gronkowski and Brady are working through serious injury is certainly impressive. Lesser athletes would have crumbled.
    Gronk continues to work through the concussion protocol, and Brady practices tirelessly even though he must be in great pain with his hand injury.

One thing is for sure, no matter which team you are rooting for, these guys provide inspiration that can make us all better people!

Originally posted by MisterBoston View Post
    The manner in which Gronkowski and Brady are working through serious injury is certainly impressive. Lesser athletes would have crumbled.
    Gronk continues to work through the concussion protocol, and Brady practices tirelessly even though he must be in great pain with his hand injury.

One thing is for sure, no matter which team you are rooting for, these guys provide inspiration that can make us all better people!
    I imagine Gronk's concussion protocol goes a little something like this:

TRAINER: OK Gronk, how many fingers am I holding up?
    GRONK: 69.
    TRAINER: For fucks sake Gronk, it's Thursday already. How many fingers am I holding up?
    GRONK: 69.

Inspiration personified. Birds by 1000.

Comment

You CANNOT be SERIOUS? How the FUCK do you define "serious injury"? You cite a guy with a gash on his hand and a brain-dead Neanderthal "trying" to clear the laughingstock NFL Concussion Protocol?? Take a look at our Pro Bowl Roster on IR!! THAT'S how you should define SERIOUS, you fuckwad.
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Gronkowski has cleared the concussion protocol. And Brady has been practicing without the protective glove. If ever there were two exemplary "profiles in courage" it is these two warriors.
        In pain and injured, they soldier on without complaint. Has any team ever limped on to the Super Bowl field this banged up? I don't think so.

Comment

I hope Brady's booboo cut from 3 week ago feels all better. Bwah. A hockey player will go to the locker room, get his face stitched up and play the rest of the period.

Comment

MisterShit-on
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

No, what’s really impressive is how a team loses their All-Pro LT and plugs in a 5th round draft choice in his second year; loses their very good MLB and replaces him with a mish mash of players; loses their All Pro all around back and replaces him with an undrafted rookie; loses their kicker and replaces him with a 5th round rookie off of another team’s practice squad; loses their MVP calibre QB and replaces him with a journeyman backup QB and loses their ace STs player and replaces him with a street FA and watch them go 4-1 and only allow an average of 11.4ppg while averaging nearly 20 points a game in that same span. Oh and that QB came off the bench to lead this team from behind to get a big road win. THAT is inspiration!!!

Comment

The Eagles have made some fortunate personnel moves for sure. And I guess you could find that inspiring.
                I am thinking more of how there are so many Patrtiot examples of playing through career threatening injuries.
                Do you realize that Tom Brady has been listed as "questionable" do to shoulder injury over 115 times in his career. Yet he fights through the pain, and shows up on Game Day. Inspirational!

Comment

IT'S ALL PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT. I DON'T BELEIVE A DAMN WORD COMING FROM ANY PLACE UP THAT WAY.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Perpetual lying about NE player injury status during Belicheats tenure shouldn’t be confused with heroics.

Lying, cheating steal, that’s all you seem to do...

Comment

Working...
                    X