Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good day Patriot fans! You lying, cheating f&@$s!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day Patriot fans! You lying, cheating f&@$s!

You want video tape? Come on over here and suck my ;@&$ and I’ll give you a copy.

Goodell can destroy that too, you ungrateful cheating, lying f@&$s!

I thought we talked about you not holding your feelings in any longer? Its not good for you, let it out...
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

They’re here because they want feedback

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
      I thought we talked about you not holding your feelings in any longer? Its not good for you, let it out...
      and they’re getting it.

Three close SB’s won with taped evidence of them cheating to win those SB’s.

Innocent, benign video evidence doesn’t get destroyed. It gets shared. You know that and they know that.

Those tapes had something that the NFL wanted wiped away for eternity. Never to be seen again.

Comment

I still have your mom’s dusty vhs tapes from the 80s hidden in the garage. Every New Years Eve I watch “Me and My Bush”.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Patriot SB’s are like your momma’s linens.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          I still have your mom’s dusty vhs tapes from the 80s hidden in the garage. Every New Years Eve I watch “Me and My Bush”.
          Stained

Comment

Just don't pee in any viks yard

Comment

Working...
            X