Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Facts - But how do we make sure the Patriots* don't CHEAT

These IS A CAUGHT, APPREHENDED CHEATING organization

There are credible reports that they spied from an adjacent building on the Rams walkthrough

They illegal continued to spy for the ensuing seasons, including against Pittsburgh and the next 2 SBs.

There were tapes but they were destroyed. WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY BENIGN TAPES? LET US SEE THE FUCKING TAPES.

They manipulate/lie on the injury report for ages too.

I am 0% convinced they aren't cheating in some other way/ways and their whole "run" deserves a fat *. Always explain to your kids that during this "dynasty" they were cheating and actually CAUGHT CHEATING

I never thought about this. Excellent points.
    Last edited by Drama Queen; 02-03-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      I never thought about this. Excellent points.
      Well I know people seem to brush it off like it stopped ages ago. But how can you just trust that? Why do they have a research department adn no other team in the league does? HOw can you just sit back and accept it?

I just hope all precautions were taken including not making important convos in the locker rooms (wired)

Comment

Originally posted by realistic View Post
        These IS A CAUGHT, APPREHENDED CHEATING organization

There are credible reports that they spied from an adjacent building on the Rams walkthrough

They illegal continued to spy for the ensuing seasons, including against Pittsburgh and the next 2 SBs.

There were tapes but they were destroyed. WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY BENIGN TAPES? LET US SEE THE FUCKING TAPES.

They manipulate/lie on the injury report for ages too.

I am 0% convinced they aren't cheating in some other way/ways and their whole "run" deserves a fat *. Always explain to your kids that during this "dynasty" they were cheating and actually CAUGHT CHEATING
        Knock Brady and Gronk out on the first play and send them to the locker room with no chance of coming back. Then they can cheat all they want and will still lose.

Comment

Working...
        X