Well, that was exciting, eh boys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that was exciting, eh boys?

The Patriots played a good game, it went back and forth, but really..........

NEVER A MOTHERFUCKING DOUBT BABY!!!!!

Big Dick Nick, once again proves to be a man among men. We, the true believers salute you! (as for the not so true believers, I hope you can finally see the light).

E-A-G-L-E-S......EAGLES!!!!!

And finally, in the words of the great Chase Utley......"WORLD CHAMPIONS......WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!!!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Uncle Overbrook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we did it my Brother,,,,congrats to you and the wifee,,,hope to see you next year...
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

THERE IT IS MY BROTHER!!!!
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        The Patriots played a good game, it went back and forth, but really..........

NEVER A MOTHERFUCKING DOUBT BABY!!!!!

Big Dick Nick, once again proves to be a man among men. We, the true believers salute you! (as for the not so true believers, I hope you can finally see the light).

E-A-G-L-E-S......EAGLES!!!!!

And finally, in the words of the great Chase Utley......"WORLD CHAMPIONS......WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!!!
        WOOOOO!!!
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Wooooooooo! YEAH OB!

Comment

Was waiting to see this post...it is official now!

Comment

OBBBBBB !!!!!!

Hell yeah !!! Hell fucking yeah !!!!
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

OBBIE!!! It’s Been FOREVER Since We Watched 58 YEARS AGO!!

Oh my God, Obie, this feels so freakin’ GREAT!!!
                "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Kelly GREEEEN!
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Loki!!! YESSSSS!!!

Greatest feeling ever Dude!!!!
                    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Wooooooo
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                      X