Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th down pass to Foles greatest play in Eagles history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th down pass to Foles greatest play in Eagles history?

I can't think of a better one. Graham's strip sack a close second...

Greatest
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yes. I think that was the play of the game. Unbelievably ballsy. They ended up needing that cushion.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Definitely

I couldn't believe that Blount wasn't in there. Thank you, Doug.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          I couldn't believe that Blount wasn't in there. Thank you, Doug.
          I was screaming in disbelief. I think I screamed in front of my 12 year olds "What the fuck did I just see???"

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            I can't think of a better one. Graham's strip sack a close second...
            It’s amazing to say this without a hint of hyperbole.. it’s going to be one of the greatest and most celebrated plays in the history of football
            Last edited by DJCon57; 02-05-2018, 01:55 AM.

Comment

I love how it gave Brady and Belichik

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
              It’s amazing to say this without a hint of hyperbole.. it’s going to be one of the greatest and most celebrated plays in the history of football
              A total facial after their high school play. I was screaming about the FF call to Nellie on 3d and 3. They could’ve run the ball twoce.
              DB

Comment

That was a pass that will live in Eagles Lore

and of course I was screaming kick it,,,
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Pederson decided this game was going to be on his shoulders. He fucking came through. Hail Gomer.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    and of course I was screaming kick it,,,
                    You and me both! I saw Foles go out for a pass and screamed "Nooooooo"!!!!!

Comment

High School Dougie

Turns out it was a play that Nicky Super Bowl MVP’s high school team ran. Lol
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Amen. Dude called 4 bad plays the whole game. Crushed it. Coaching out of his mind
                        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Yes! Gutsiest, most creative, greatest moment in all my years of watching Philly sports. That was Mt. Rushmore shit right there.

Comment

Agreed ... But part of the reason he looked so good is how great Foles played. He threw some unbelievable fucking dimes last night
                            Last edited by slag; 02-05-2018, 09:07 AM.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                            X