Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long timeLurker ...lookat my regi date..Fuk yeah

Fellas....
    Im a long time lurker .first post..( let the ....go away..homo sexual jokes ensue)...Im a straight killer though so tread lightly......lol....have been a die hard birds fan..fromSouth Jersey ...Exsit 5.since the early 80's ...went to the bowl Jax in 2005...was there for 4th and 26.....my sons middle name is Donovan...,have suffered for an lifetime ...Im 40..my whole family...my whole family all of us.....live in Va....was never sure this day would come ....but We are World Champs...Mother fukin World Champs.......this been my spot for Birds info for over a decade....I congratulate everyone....I cant believe it.... I love all yalll.....KellyGreen ....Big Slizzz ,...Deerspine....3rd and inches ..DramaQueen...its done Fellas ....Im going to fuk my Hot gf to celebrate....love all Birds fans ...and Love alll yall.....All I got is E-A-G-L-E-S.....Eagles!....Parade fukin time....Driving up!!

Enjoy Your title

with friends and family,,,make the trek to philly,,, its for all to share!

and of course,,stop posting
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Bwah Enjoy!
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
      X