Ya know what gets me emotional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya know what gets me emotional

Seeing our guys with the Lombardi trophy. That and seeing how emotional my son, HereIsAkers, got FOR ME when it was down to double zero.

😭

Love all you crazy motherfuckers!!

Fly 🦅’s Fly!!

Comment

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...videos-picture

Comment

Patrick stayed up until less than 10 minutes left and basically passed out on the couch. Even though he doesn't understand everything, it was awesome spending that time with him. I loved it.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Hahaha! I hope you got a pic with him to......

....show him years from now. Thanks for the text last night, BTW. All the best to you, L, and the kids.

Comment

My kids and I were blubbering MESSES for majority of 2nd half. When clock hit 0:00 we hugged and cried so hard I cannot put it into the proper context.

I’m still tearing up now. I’m sure we all are. So therapeutic. Goddamn we finally did it.

Comment

Yeah Me too

My son and I hugging it up was a moment I won't soon forget...had his throwback Reggie White jersey....thought about relatives that didn't get to see that special moment too....

Comment

I literally can not stop tearing up every damn 10 minutes.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fly Eagles FLY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats to all of you
                  Hell of a win and nobody can ever take that Title away. Its forever...

"World Champion Philadelphia Eagles"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    My kids and I were blubbering MESSES for majority of 2nd half. When clock hit 0:00 we hugged and cried so hard I cannot put it into the proper context.

I’m still tearing up now. I’m sure we all are. So therapeutic. Goddamn we finally did it.
                    I watched with my family - did tequila shots with the high schoolers and we all shared a bottle of champagne after the victory was sealed.

No rules for one night only! A night I will remember forever.

Comment

Now I know!

What it feels like!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X