Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about that Malcom “X” Jenkins hit on Cooks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about that Malcom “X” Jenkins hit on Cooks?

Some ostensible “Eagles fan”was rooting for the Patriots because he didn’t like Jenkins?!? Troll on
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

You serious? What a loser. Proud to have a player and person like jenkins. That hit was a tone setter.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Greatest superbowl hit of all time. Silence from the tanned troll I notice too. Douchebag Extraordinaire.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

My understand is that it wasn't flagged because Cooks was clearly a runner with the ball. Been hearing a lot about this, the Clement catch (at least arguable) and the Ertz TD (lol).

Comment

The Pats have lived off of calls going their way. Can't remember who it was, but on Sirius NFL this week one of the commentators said that things have gone the Pats way for too long and he felt that it wasn't going to this time.
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

"Old time hockey!!". Eagles D hung tough regardless of the points put up by Pat's. When we needed it most we got to Brady. Pat O line capitulated.

Comment

Better than sex

It was like for one brief moment we were back at The Vet.

Comment

That guy is a clown

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Some ostensible “Eagles fan”was rooting for the Patriots because he didn’t like Jenkins?!? Troll on
                Jenkins is one my favorite Eagles ever. Great player, great guy.

Comment

reminded me of the S.Brown lay out HIT in the NO's playoff game

who did he lay out,,,some rb? know his name just cant remember it...

WAS A THING OF FUGGIN BEAUTY I WAS SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF WHEN IT HAPPENED.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                  X