Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut Up, Stop Posting
    replied
    Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Leave a comment:

• Kabal152
    replied
    Originally posted by Aros View Post
    I think it goes without saying that if you weren't employed by or a fan of the Patriots you were pulling for the Eagles in the Super Bowl. As a diehard Seahawks fan since 1976 I waited in frustration for 38 years until we finally realized the dream hoisting a Lombardi. So cheers to you Eagles fans for your first Championship. Well deserved! Outstanding season and Super Bowl. Good luck to you guys moving forward!
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Snakebitten
    replied
    As a diehard Seahawks fan since 1976, blah, blah, blah... Sure you are. Kick rocks, Arse.

Leave a comment:

• JuTMSY4
    replied
    Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
    We prefer to think in terms of porta potties. Try not to get too much blue stuff on you.
    Speaking of which, there are quite a few lined up on the parkway

Leave a comment:

• Susquehanna Birder
    replied
    Originally posted by Aros View Post
    Ah fuck. Out of all the Eagles fan forums I had to pick the toilet bowl. See ya!
    We prefer to think in terms of porta potties. Try not to get too much blue stuff on you.

Leave a comment:

• KenfromCanada
    replied
    Enjoying the offseason goof!
    Last edited by KenfromCanada; 02-06-2018, 05:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Diggle
    replied
    Die

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
    Not sure what a "Shack-type" format is, but here's the format. You're gonna get bashed plain and simple. If you had done this Sunday you'd get a pass for the day. Noobs get abused and moreso when you're the fan of another team. Enjoy!!
    Ah fuck. Out of all the Eagles fan forums I had to pick the toilet bowl. See ya!

Leave a comment:

• KenfromCanada
    replied
    Not sure what a "Shack-type" format is, but here's the format. You're gonna get bashed plain and simple. If you had done this Sunday you'd get a pass for the day. Noobs get abused and moreso when you're the fan of another team. Enjoy!!

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    replied
    Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
    And welcome to Igglephans! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Ah, is this like a Shack-type format then?

Leave a comment:

• KenfromCanada
    replied
    Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
    go fuck yourself
    And welcome to Igglephans! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• JuTMSY4
    replied
    go fuck yourself

Leave a comment:

• Aros
    started a topic Congrats From a Seahawks Fan

Congrats From a Seahawks Fan

I think it goes without saying that if you weren't employed by or a fan of the Patriots you were pulling for the Eagles in the Super Bowl. As a diehard Seahawks fan since 1976 I waited in frustration for 38 years until we finally realized the dream hoisting a Lombardi. So cheers to you Eagles fans for your first Championship. Well deserved! Outstanding season and Super Bowl. Good luck to you guys moving forward!
Working...
X