Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we FINALLY be done with Vermeil and Jaworski?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we FINALLY be done with Vermeil and Jaworski?

How irrelevant are they at this point? Buh bye, LOSERS!

HELL NO. THEM BEATING THE COWFAGS FOR THE NFC TITLE WAS AS EMOTIONAL AS SUNDAY WAS.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I SAID YES!

THEY CHOKED TO A WILD CARD TEAM!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU BEAT TEX SCHRAMM UP WITH A RUBBER HOSE!!!

Comment

TO EACH HIS OWN. THAT TEAM WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE IN MY HEART.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          HELL NO. THEM BEATING THE COWFAGS FOR THE NFC TITLE WAS AS EMOTIONAL AS SUNDAY WAS.
          Pretty much. The weight of the Super Bowl win would be lighter without that

Also Fuck Dallas, any playoff win on them should be remembered forever

Comment

9-29 passing against Dallas in NFCCG

Fuck Jaws, most overhyped piece of shit ever barely 500 win % for his career, made Rod Martin a household name in NFL history, Vermeil was cool, but had the boys wound tighter than a drum in New Orleans.

Wilbert and line domination on both sides crushed the Pukes.

Fuck Jaworski.

Comment

Dude! I had the IDENTICAL reaction MINUTES are the clock hit 00:00. Lady Glasses Jaws and The Drunk Pervert! ADIOS!
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                How irrelevant are they at this point? Buh bye, LOSERS!
                WHAT ! they are legends here, just because we won one you do not forget the guys in the past. Dawkins, White, Brown, McNabb, Westbrook forget them all ?

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                  WHAT ! they are legends here, just because we won one you do not forget the guys in the past. Dawkins, White, Brown, McNabb, Westbrook forget them all ?
                  Nobody is saying to discredit all the great players who’ve been here, it’s just that Ron Jaworski doesn’t deserve to be in the conversation.

Comment

all we had to hang out hats on for decades! and a great Bunch of guys

yeah they choked! nothing like what AR did to that chickens throat!

Will always Love the 80's Eagles and many other teams that did not win it all.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

UNTIL THIS YEAR, AND I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE, OTHER THAN B.DAWK, JAWS WAS MY NUMBER ONE GUY. DUDE GOT KILLED AND BACK IN POCKET. TOUGHEST SONOFABITCH I'VE EVER SEEN.

THAT BEING SAID, IN HIS OWN WORDS, THAT SUPER BOWL WAS THE WORST GAME HE EVER PLAYED.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                        UNTIL THIS YEAR, AND I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE, OTHER THAN B.DAWK, JAWS WAS MY NUMBER ONE GUY. DUDE GOT KILLED AND BACK IN POCKET. TOUGHEST SONOFABITCH I'VE EVER SEEN.

THAT BEING SAID, IN HIS OWN WORDS, THAT SUPER BOWL WAS THE WORST GAME HE EVER PLAYED.
                        Dude was 7 day old steak tough, can’t argue that.

Comment

He had mental fortitude as well. Dude got ridden harder by the fan base than McNabb ever did and he stayed connected to Philly while Donovan skipped town and hardly even acknowledges that he knows where Philly is on a map.

Jaworski wasnt a great QB but he gave what he had for this franchise and, last time I checked, that was what we all expect from players.

Mediocre talent with maximum effort will always be preferable to supreme talent with less effort for me.
                          "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
                          X