Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maclin will be cut by Ravens and return to Philly on team friendly one year deal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maclin will be cut by Ravens and return to Philly on team friendly one year deal...

W/ zero guarantee to start...will compete w/ Hollins to start. This is assuming Smith doesn't return...if Smith accepts a restructured contract, I think he returns.

I hope this does not happen

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
      W/ zero guarantee to start...will compete w/ Hollins to start. This is assuming Smith doesn't return...if Smith accepts a restructured contract, I think he returns.
      Are u making a prediction or is there a source?

Comment

no, someone else was also throwing shit at the wall:

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...les--115578829

Comment

This makes an extremely little bit of sense, considering his familiarity with Doug, but I'd rather keep Smith.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            This makes an extremely little bit of sense, considering his familiarity with Doug, but I'd rather keep Smith.
            Agreed....Maclin's able to play like 3 times a year. Why not pine for DJax and McCoy to return,and to sign Celek long term too

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              Agreed....Maclin's able to play like 3 times a year. Why not pine for DJax and McCoy to return,and to sign Celek long term too
              Riley Cooper can really block too.

Comment

A joke somewhat...remember the Big Jay Rumor Mill (BJRM) from 2005ish?
                Last edited by BIG JAY; 02-26-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X