Sixers Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers Tonight

P.U. 19 point lead in the 3rd and they were down by 5 in 6 minutes time. Pretty fucked up.

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    P.U. 19 point lead in the 3rd and they were down by 5 in 6 minutes time. Pretty fucked up.
    I don't get how this team plays so incredibly tight for stretches of times, and then like total fucking shit. Lack of experience, and missing a guy who can take control and hit some key baskets to stop the bleeding...

Comment

Brown is a dummy sometimes...26 turnovers is atrocious.

Comment

I know the team is young but blowing leads like this is unprecedented. Maybe they need to move on from Brown when it’s tine to go for a Title.

Comment

YOUNG TEAM. THEY'LL START LEARNING HOW TO WIN EVENTUALLY.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

It's a talent issue. They have two great players and a lot of streaky players. When Embiid and Simmons (especially Embiid) aren't in, they're rolling the dice. Still, last night was particularly embarrassing.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Was following on Gamecast

Saw they were up 81-62, thinking nice W, checked again they were down 93-86, WTF. There’s growing pains, and then there’s root fucking canal.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
                Saw they were up 81-62, thinking nice W, checked again they were down 93-86, WTF. There’s growing pains, and then there’s root fucking canal.
                I mean, they came out SMOKING hot, like most games. Then you know a lull is coming, and the other team is going to get back into it. They need someone who can hit some freaking shots to end these lulls quicker

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                  I mean, they came out SMOKING hot, like most games. Then you know a lull is coming, and the other team is going to get back into it. They need someone who can hit some freaking shots to end these lulls quicker
                  Yup, every team makes a run, they need their version of Andrew Toney back in the day, he was cold-blooded as they came.

Comment

Never in my life have I seen a team give up so many seemingly insurmountable leads...it's maddening.

Comment

I feel you guys 15 - 0 then we lose. Young bucks looked a little tired.

Comment

Forgot 26 turnovers. Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                          So, you only post about the Sixers when they lose? For fuck's sake, they are 10-3 in their last 13 games!!!

Comment

No I posted about them when they blew their 10th 20 points or more lead of the season. It's infuriating to me. The team is too good to keep doing that. They could be a #3 seed right now if they closed those games out.

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                            So, you only post about the Sixers when they lose? For fuck's sake, they are 10-3 in their last 13 games!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                              I believe everyone is excited about the Sixers

Comment

Working...
                              X