Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a nice check in the mail yesterday

Ellsworth can probably tell us all why.

(Hint: WE WON THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL!!!)
    Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 03-06-2018, 01:47 PM.

Got mine 2 weeks ago - shocked it was so fast.

plowed a decent chunk into various memorabilia, clothing, etc.

Comment

They were making me nervous by taking so long. We've had a rash of mailbox thefts in the neighborhood, and I was wondering if some wangnut was enjoying a gourmet meal on my dime.

Comment

NICE.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I just tell the story like serendipity. My first time in vegas and I always wanted to bet on the birds - so why not. And at 60-1, what a friggin pipe dream. Now...

WORLD CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Comment

Yeah, I felt like a total n00b asking the guy at the sports book how to do it. Fortunately I was the only one there, and he was very patient as he mansplained the whole process (I only wanted to know how to place the bet, but he felt like he needed to tell me waaaay too much info).

Comment

JUST CALL ME SPINEY THE MUSH. I NEVER EVER WIN. NOT EVEN A 50/50 WHEN I SHOT DARTS. ONCE, ONCE I WON IN 25 YEARS, PLAYING ONCE A WEEK FROM SEPT TO MAY.

Comment

A nice Steak Dinner

sounds like the perfect destination,,the rest swag and bank
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  JUST CALL ME SPINEY THE MUSH. I NEVER EVER WIN. NOT EVEN A 50/50 WHEN I SHOT DARTS. ONCE, ONCE I WON IN 25 YEARS, PLAYING ONCE A WEEK FROM SEPT TO MAY.
                  TO ADD: IF I HAD PUT SOME GREEN DOWN ON THE IGGS, NOT A CHANCE WE WOULD BE SAYING....

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!

YOU'RE ALL WELCOME.

Comment

I'm seeing 6-1 7-1 this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X