Enough is enough - Free Meek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough is enough - Free Meek

He played a large role on why we got the supe. Free the man already!
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Our boy Bennett agrees!
    https://twitter.com/mosesbread72/sta...88222311104512

Comment

Bennett will be great here! The team will embrace him and so will the city. He’s a proven winner, more than a guy like Barwin could say...
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I love it!

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
        Bennett will be great here! The team will embrace him and so will the city. He’s a proven winner, more than a guy like Barwin could say...

you are absolutely right,,and here he will be in a rotation,,, not have to BE the fuggin rotation! He has swagger and toughness this team could use,,,Love the move,,we gave up 500 passing yards in the biggest game of the year!

"cough" we could get better there.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          you are absolutely right,,and here he will be in a rotation,,, not have to BE the fuggin rotation! He has swagger and toughness this team could use,,,Love the move,,we gave up 500 passing yards in the biggest game of the year!

"cough" we could get better there.
          I like it too. As others pointed out he played 90% of the snaps for Seattle. As a rotational guy he will crush.

Comment

give him a chance to heal too

plantar fasciitis is tough to heal when your older and pushing it all the time...he can get some downs off now,,,good move for both parties.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
              He played a large role on why we got the supe. Free the man already!
              Agreed he played a large role. Also his almost namesake Jaylen was in on the last play of the Supe. Some PA politico must be able to provide clemency.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Tailgayte??

http://www.philly.com/philly/enterta...-20180308.html

Comment

Working...
                X