Seriously, retire Kelce's number now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, retire Kelce's number now

I watch that goddamed speech a few times a week. The guy is so passionate, so perfect. I love him more than McNabb, TO, even Dawkins. The guy brought us a Lombardi, then called out all the motherfuckers who doubted HIS team and organization.

He exemplifies all of us so well.

Want another great Kelce video watch this one

Fucking legend...
    Last edited by dev_32; 03-20-2018, 11:43 PM.

Let’s start a GoFundMe page to collect money for a Kelce

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
    I watch that goddamed speech a few times a week. The guy is so passionate, so perfect. I love him more than McNabb, TO, even Dawkins. The guy brought us a Lombardi, then called out all the motherfuckers who doubted HIS team and organization.

He exemplifies all of us so well.

Want another great Kelce video watch this one

Fucking legend...
    statue. Mummers outfit. The statue should be at the Art Museum steps (with all due respect to Rocky) or at the stadium.

He’s kind of a big deal.

Comment

wow. i hadn't seen that yet. awesome.

amazing how jason kelce manages to be so much cooler than his brother, who is one of the more annoying dudes in the league.

Comment

Think you’ll see a lot of Kelce jerseys at eagles games now. He is a legend, no question.

Comment

I can't disagree with any of what you say. But let's let him finish using it before we retire it, okay?

Comment

HE'S ONE OF THE GUYS ON THIS TEAM 90% OF THE BOARD SAID TO JUST CUT HIM HE SUCKS.

AMAZING HOW FAST THINGS CAN CHANGE.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              HE'S ONE OF THE GUYS ON THIS TEAM 90% OF THE BOARD SAID TO JUST CUT HIM HE SUCKS.

Sounds like the description of an underdog!

Comment

A lot of crow eating from the fans this year. No one believed they would go as far as they did. I thought Doug was a horrible coach.
                Last edited by dev_32; 03-21-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I never really got that. While Kelce never been a road grading guy at the initial point of attack, he fits well when he's required to pull and block, often downfield to generate extra yards. This past year showed that he improved, that there was better talent on the line, or that the scheme was adjusted to better fit his abilities. Maybe a little of all three.

Comment

YOU'RE RIGHT ON ALL COUNTS. HE CUT OUT ALL THE PENALTIES FROM THE PAST, PULLED OFF THE LINE AND WENT TO THE CORRECT BLOCKING SCHEMES. I THINK HAVING JOHNSON BACK OVER THERE HELPED HIM OUT IMMENSELY.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

My beef with Kelce was he was always good for a couple of bad snaps and/or missed snap counts a game. That improved this year. I think winning helps concentration and discipline.

Comment

A year ago he was still hurt and just not playing well

I was one guy who was saying give Wizz a chance at Center,,,will admit that, the combo of Wizz @Guard and Kelce in the Middle was a winner,,,no denying it,,,From Goat to legend,,its what Championships will do!
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

YOU'RE RIGHT ON ALL COUNTS. HE CUT OUT ALL THE PENALTIES FROM THE PAST, PULLED OFF THE LINE AND WENT TO THE CORRECT BLOCKING SCHEMES. I THINK HAVING JOHNSON BACK OVER THERE HELPED HIM OUT IMMENSELY.
                          Last year’s team makes the playoffs if Lane plays the whole year, IMHO, I know this thread is celebrating Kelce, rightfully so, but Lane getting off the juice was the straw the stirred the drink, absolute monster.

Comment

I believe this is the quote Kelce was referring to:

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Calvin Coolidge
                            --------
                            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Wow, what a quote!

Comment

Working...
                              X