Yo that’s it. Tatum is an all star.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo that’s it. Tatum is an all star.

Our guy is scratching his baby dreads in complimentary clothing. It’s a joke. Anyone who watched college basketball that season could tell you Tatum was the guy. I mean shit this guy was a star on Duke. Nah we take the guy from the Wack-12. Just stop already pretending waiting it out will do anything to rectify handing the team built to rival the Sixers the keystone.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Unmitigated disaster.

Mamula over Sapp looks close compared to this Fucking travesty.

Comment

I have to say, it seems a little strange that Fultz isn't seeing any time. Did he have a relapse of whatever issue he was dealing with? I get that he didn't play great against Miami, but that's it?

Hopefully he pans out, but it stings to watch Tatum look like an all star. Hard to believe that Fultz will be better (not to mention the pick we lost).
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The fact that he's not only being benched this series but he's not bitching about it is a disgrace. Players want to play. Embiid bitched about being babied. I can't imagine Simmons not doing the same. Fultz is just taking it. Fuck if I would be keeping my mouth shut while watching Tatum beat my team. I get he's young but it appears this kid is missing that killer instinct that winners have. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Even if Fultz turns out to be a solid player it was not worth the swap and to give up a huge draft asset next year. Colangelo fucked up!!!!

Comment

They should have let Hinkie finish what he started.

Comment

He's weak. you are right. Barkley's rookie year he told Dr J, Moses and Cheeks to run the offense through him. Iverson wanted the ball, even Simmons wants the ball but has to learn how to shoot. When he does, he will be fine. Colangelo should be fired on this trade alone. Harris should have told the NBA to go fuck themselves when they told him to get rid of Hinkie or punishment could come for tanking.

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              The fact that he's not only being benched this series but he's not bitching about it is a disgrace. Players want to play. Embiid bitched about being babied. I can't imagine Simmons not doing the same. Fultz is just taking it. Fuck if I would be keeping my mouth shut while watching Tatum beat my team. I get he's young but it appears this kid is missing that killer instinct that winners have. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

12 teams passed on Donovan Mitchell, who has been WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY better then Tatum. I can agree on the draft assets and how it was unwise to let go of them, but anyone that says it is obvious XX person should've been taken over another is playing revisionist history. The consensus pick was Fultz, and Tatum is just a better version of RoCo, so there wasn't a seemless fit.

The thing that upset me the most is that when Boston was roaring back they didn't slow it down and feed the big man. No matter how the NBA evolves, that constant still holds true, in that a big man like that can grind a few points easier then guards bombing away can.

Comment

Working...
                X