No announcement yet.

Oh no!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lot of team's have 3's as their main focus but they actually make extra passes and have guys stepping into them or open b/c of the extra pass. Our 3's are hoisted up with guys in the shooter's faces like the shot clock is about the expire half the time. It's ridiculous way to play ball.

our perimeter is literally SMOTHERED by boston because they don't have to respect Simmons anywhere outside of 3 feet from the rim. So, they attack the less athletic shooters and make them throw up crazy ass shots left and right before they get properly set.
    Frankly, I'll be more shocked if this series goes 7 than 4 at this point. PIssing me the fuck off!

Comment

BROWN HAD 5 TIMEOUTS LEFT AT HALFTIME

WHAT

THE FUCK?!!!!

Comment

I'm more concerned about Brett Brown than any of the players. He is getting out-coached badly.

He could have called a time out, called a set play to lead to (hopefully) a good shot attempt and gone from there. His response was "i'll do the same thing again" and that had me worried.

Poor time management....where have I heard that before?
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
        X