MY 04 NFC TITLE SWEAT SHIRTS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY 04 NFC TITLE SWEAT SHIRTS....

JUST NOTICED. BEFORE WE WERE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS, I PROTECTED THIS SWEAT SHIRT FROM DIRT, DIDN'T USE IT FOR WORKING IN, YARD WORK, RACE TRACK DIRT, ETC. PROTECT AT ALL COSTS.....NOW I GRAB IT AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS....BABEEE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    JUST NOTICED. BEFORE WE WERE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS, I PROTECTED THIS SWEAT SHIRT FROM DIRT, DIDN'T USE IT FOR WORKING IN, YARD WORK, RACE TRACK DIRT, ETC. PROTECT AT ALL COSTS.....NOW I GRAB IT AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS....BABEEE.
    Same here, I took care of the division champs shirts until they won the conference championship then once the SB win came, the conference champ shirts become grass cutting shirts, it’s some sort of shirt protocol I think.

Comment

to me world champion t-shirts are the only ones worth having. i never sprung for conference, or much less division title gear.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
        Same here, I took care of the division champs shirts until they won the conference championship then once the SB win came, the conference champ shirts become grass cutting shirts, it’s some sort of shirt protocol I think.
        I KEPT THAT SHIRT SPOTLESS, WOULDN'T LET IT GET WET, ETC ETC. NOW I'M SITTING AT A DIRTY ASS DIRT RACE TRACK SPILLING BEER AND CIGAR ASHES ALL OVER IT.

JUST SOMETHING I THOUGHT ABOUT TWEEN RACES AND BEERS.
        WAS WONDERING IF I WAS THE ONLY ONE.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-06-2018, 12:43 AM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          to me world champion t-shirts are the only ones worth having. i never sprung for conference, or much less division title gear.
          In general I prefer generic Iggles stuff. At times there are players I really like and I'll get merch related to them.

Got the "Vamos Wentz" shirt. Gonna have to wear it to class sometime soon.

All SUPER BOWL CHAMPION merchandise is worth consideration of buying, IMO.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I just received my Cunningham Green jersey from China... Even have the Jerome Brown Patch on for that particular year..

Comment

i'm pretty much the same way. i regret not getting a foles jersey for 40 bucks right after wentz got hurt, but i feel kind of weird getting jerseys now that i'm older than so many of the players.

Comment

I won mine

on Pravda that year...I couldn't put my hand on it,,, no clue where it is,,,in a box in the basement .
                Last edited by TRENT; 05-06-2018, 11:40 AM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X