Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO I'M WATCHING STANLEY CUP.. QUESTION.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO I'M WATCHING STANLEY CUP.. QUESTION.....

ISN'T IT DISRESPECTFUL TO SCREAM KNIGHTS DURING THE ANTHEM? AND HAVE THE STADIUM FLASH THE LIGHTS WHEN THEY DO IT?
    OR WHAT THE ORIOLES DO ALL SCREAM OHHHH.

TO ME THAT IS AS DISRESPECTFUL AS HOLDING A FIST IN THE AIR IN NFL.

OR IS IT JUST ME?

EDIT TO ADD: I BELIEVE IT'S MORE DIS WHEN SCREAMING A WORD OR A LETTER, THAN WHAT NFL PLAYERS ARE DOING. WITH THE RAISED FIST. AT LEAST THERE'S A REASON FOR IT NFL.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-30-2018, 09:05 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    ISN'T IT DISRESPECTFUL TO SCREAM KNIGHTS DURING THE ANTHEM? AND HAVE THE STADIUM FLASH THE LIGHTS WHEN THEY DO IT?
    OR WHAT THE ORIOLES DO ALL SCREAM OHHHH.

TO ME THAT IS AS DISRESPECTFUL AS HOLDING A FIST IN THE AIR IN NFL.

OR IS IT JUST ME?

EDIT TO ADD: I BELIEVE IT'S MORE DIS WHEN SCREAMING A WORD OR A LETTER, THAN WHAT NFL PLAYERS ARE DOING. WITH THE RAISED FIST. AT LEAST THERE'S A REASON FOR IT NFL.
    I agree. But the Anthem was incredible

Comment

These two things are disrespectful as well.

--------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

It's Vegas. Anything that happens there is definitively American. Love their opening show!
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FLYING RATS BUTT ABOUT OPENING SHOWS. I CARE ABOUT SCREAMING 'KNIGHTS OR SCREAMING 'OOOO' DURING THE ANTHEM.

Comment

Are they saying it during the "And the home of the..." part? They do that here in conservative red territory for the Blues.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

GAVE PROOF THROUGH THE NIGHT.

I THINK ANY OF THAT IS AWFUL.

Comment

With some of the other stuff that's become acceptable, it's hard for me to get worked up over it.

In one way, that's probably worse than kneeling. Someone kneeling to protest injustice is still staying respectfully silent. This is a rowdy crowd interrupting something sacred.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

A PROTEST IS ONE THING, IT STANDS FOR SOMETHING. THIS BULLSHIT SCREAMING THE TEAMS NAME BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME WORD, TO ME, IS MORE DISRESPECTFUL.

THE RACE TRACK I GO TO EACH WEEK, IN JULY THEY HAVE A SPECIAL RACE. THEY GIVE THE DRIVERS THESE LITTLE PLASTIC AMERICAN FLAGS TO WAVE AS THEY'RE GOING BY THE STANDS BEFORE THE RACE STARTS, VERY COOL, AND HERE'S THE BUT..

. THEY HAD THE DRIVERS WRITE THEIR NAMES DIRECTLY ON THE FLAGS, GAVE THEM TO KIDS AT THE TRACK, WHOEVER WON, THAT KID WITH THAT FLAG WON COOL PRIZE, BIKES AND SUCH.

TOTAL DISRESPECT OF OUR FLAG. FANS GOT TOGETHER AND PUT A STOP TO IT. TRACK SAID WE WERE CORRECT AND APOLOGIZED FOR DOING SO.
                  NOW THEY WRITE ON WHITE TAPE TAPED TO THE STICK. HOME F'N RUN.
                  I ACTUALLY STARTED THE MOVEMENT IN THE STANDS. THE VETS GOT ON BOARD, THEN A BUNCH MORE JUMPED ON.
                  Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-31-2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

UCF football fans have been yelling Knights during the anthem for twenty years and they're pissed Vegas stole it from them.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...529-story.html
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I like that. Well done!
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

THEY DID IT FOR YEARS. I'M GLAD THEY REALIZED WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND RECTIFIED IT.

Comment

Working...
                        X