OT- Gene Sanatore NFL official retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Gene Sanatore NFL official retiring

He did our superbowl. Also known for the index card.I actually like him. If you ever hear miked up from the superbowl - On clements, Ertz TD he explains what he saw.

I am not sure if he will still do NCAA college B-ball games or not.

Oh well, WE ARE STILL THE WORLD FING CHAMPS!!!

I was impressed by his explanations of those plays at the Super Bowl. I admire that he didn't feel the need to hang around and will probably clear some space for younger officials.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

One of the best to do it and called one of the best Super Bowls ever.

If you think the quality of referring sucks now wait until guys like Sanatore are all retired. I think I read hes already got a job with CBS lined up as an analyst.

Comment

First, let me set the record straight. His name is Gene Steratore.

Second, despite the index card incident we never heard too much about him before Super Bowl LII, unlike some other zebras.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
          He did our superbowl. Also known for the index card.I actually like him. If you ever hear miked up from the superbowl - On clements, Ertz TD he explains what he saw.

I am not sure if he will still do NCAA college B-ball games or not.

Oh well, WE ARE STILL THE WORLD FING CHAMPS!!!
          I know he calls games at Maryland and he's from the Pittsburgh area so maybe he'll keep up with bball since it's probably less long distance travel.

This is his main gig:

http://www.steratoresanitary.com/about-us.html
          Last edited by TerpEagle; 06-24-2018, 05:59 PM.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

If you go back and watch, he always had the best back and forth with players/coaches when they were mic'd up.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
            X