Out of town Phils fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of town Phils fans...

Game is on ESPN tonight @ 8:00. Tonight will make 10 wins in the last 13, I believe.

Appreciate the heads up

Sad to say I only get to catch a handful of Phils games a year on TV where I live. Last time I was home in time for a Phils game, it was blacked out. In North Myrtle Beach.

And the game was in St. Louis.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
      Sad to say I only get to catch a handful of Phils games a year on TV where I live. Last time I was home in time for a Phils game, it was blacked out. In North Myrtle Beach.

And the game was in St. Louis.
      With the Phils appearing to be entering a new golden era you should consider investing in mlb.tv.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
        With the Phils appearing to be entering a new golden era you should consider investing in mlb.tv.
        MLB,TV is fantastic but it doesn't work for me when they are playing NYC teams. It's back to the radio for me when they are playing the Mets or Yankees.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The ESPN announcers are fucking painful.

Comment

That’s what I said

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            The ESPN announcers are fucking painful.
            Now they’re sucking that .210 hitter’s dick.

Just brutal.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

He's a great guy when he's not causing his teammates to want to choke him out in the clubhouse.

Comment

good thing i went to bed during the rain delay and missed this bullshit.

Comment

It was quite difficult on the eyes. Stating the obvious, but a move has to be made.

Comment

I turned it off (just in time) when they were ahead 6-2.
                    Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
                    X