--------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Water Closet?

American Standard or Koehler?

Watermelon Condom?

Wasabi Communion?

I’m confused.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

That would be cool....but

it's way too early, too many good teams and too many more that could catch fire.

But again, I like your sentiments.

Good test for England coming up as they play a hot Belgium team on Thursday.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Wackoff Contest

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          American Standard or Koehler?

Watermelon Condom?

Wasabi Communion?

I’m confused.
          Wangnut convention?
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
            I'm calling it.
            They played Tunisia and Panama.

I don't think they'll look the same against Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
              I'm calling it.
              The Phillies have a better chance of winning the World Series this season than England has of winning the WC. I never see that happening again.

Comment

Wheel of Cheese
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Spain and Portugal looked pedestrian today

De Gea has looked shaky the entire tournament.
                  Uraguay has looked pretty strong.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I'm on the record here as saying that England is the Philadelphia Eagles of International Futbol. Good fans, chicken-chokers. I'm running with the good vibe this year.

Comment

No chance. Too much parity to pick a clear favorite, but my dark horse is Uruguay.
                      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Mother Russia! Underdog playing at home. You heard it here first.
                        Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Was thinking the same thing

I guess it will hinge on whether Putin rounds up the Uraguyan players’ families and puts them in a gulag until after the game.
                          Lose and they get to see their wives and children after the game is over.

Comment

Of course one should say never say never, but I have a hard time believing they get past Brazil in the qtrs. if they get past the round of 16.

Of course Southgate has blown up the formula of the past when all the England managers would depend on older, more established players in these tournaments. He's giving kids Ive never even heard of at the club level chances.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                              They played Tunisia and Panama.

I don't think they'll look the same against Belgium.
                              I don't expect much from either team in that game. On paper, second place has an easier path.
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X