Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Navy Seals

Nice fuckin' job, fellas
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Yep, great job.

....sad they lost one diver but otherwise a very positive ending to what appeared to be a “no hope” scenario.

Movie schedule to be released soon.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I'm seeing stories now

indicating this was an international effort that was led by those guys, but that there were a shitload of other relevantly trained personnel from around the world who participated to get them out.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Are you telling me people were working together?

Originally posted by slag View Post
        indicating this was an international effort that was led by those guys, but that there were a shitload of other relevantly trained personnel from around the world who participated to get them out.
        ....from different nations??? That can’t be true, the news tells me how divisive the world is and things are coming to an end, how can this be?....lol

Was listening to some Aussies this morning who assisted, great story all around.

Also heard how some were preparing to lynch the coach but the parents of the children rallied around him and the perspectives have changed to the positive.
        Last edited by Raptor; 07-11-2018, 07:56 AM.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It was the greatest. and it was nice to see all working together.
          I also liked the local support for the coach. He seems like a good guy.

Comment

SOMETIMES, ON RARE OCCASIONS, THERE ARE SIGNS THAT THERE IS HOPE FOR MANKIND.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
            X