Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Practice worth it for 10-12 year olds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Practice worth it for 10-12 year olds?

Die hard eagles fan kids... have the chance to take 'em. Good experience for the kids? Never been myself.

i wasn't much older than that when i went to training camp at lehigh. they'll probably love it.

Comment

The experience at Lehigh and the current shit they allow you to watch aren't even close.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

good point. but kids that age would probably not know the difference, and just be happy to see the eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          The experience at Lehigh and the current shit they allow you to watch aren't even close.
          For sure. I really miss the personal contact of training camp. The Eagles Carnival was pretty cool, too.

Comment

yeah and watching schnicklegruber lock his keys in the car was priceless.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I've never been to a session at the Linc but if there ever was a year to do it it would be this one. Especially if your kids are young Igglephans.

Agreed it can't be the same as Lehigh.

If they have never been to the stadium before that would be a cool experience for a young Igglephan alone as well.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
              X