Lol Mychal Kendricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Mychal Kendricks

Said this year's Browns team has more talent than the World Champion Philadelphia Eagles.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    Said this year's Browns team has more talent than the World Champion Philadelphia Eagles.
    I don't blame him, stole a page from Doug's playbook when he made the same statement last year regarding the 2018 Eagles vs 90's Packers super bowl teams.

Comment

Turns out Doug was right. Guess we'll find out about the Browns.

Comment

i guess he kind of has to say that. i'd also imagine that he's a little bitter that after being considered trade bait for like 5 straight years he turned in a good season and won an SB, only to be cut and end up with the browns.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          i guess he kind of has to say that. i'd also imagine that he's a little bitter that after being considered trade bait for like 5 straight years he turned in a good season and won an SB, only to be cut and end up with the browns.
          Pretty sure he said this in the linebackers room which may or may not be true. I don’t have any hatred towards Kendrick’s he was in a shitty situation here and handled it as well as he could. I would have rather of kept him on the team but hope he does well on the Browns.

Comment

Oh I know he has to say it. I just think the overall hype surrounding the Browns this year is hilarious. They've won 1 game in two years and now all of a sudden people are talking like they are this year's surprise team. Maybe it's all relative. I'll be surprised if they win 6 or 7 games.

Comment

Isn't there some question as to whether he was talking about a comparison of the linebackers and not the teams?
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Maybe. He had a follow up comment that led me to believe he was talking about the entire team.

Comment

I think

we're gonna find out he was just in the LB room, but still.

Comment

Working...
                  X