Urban Meyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Meyer

Apparently at OSU you can cover up domestic abuse but don’t go getting free tattoos.

He’s either guilty or he’s not, fire him or don’t suspend him at all.

That's college football. Win at all costs. It's not like Meyer has a track record of running a clean program. He's been lying about and covering up arrests since his time at Florida. But he wins games and national championships so who cares.

It's all good. My beloved Scarlet Knights will take them out in week 2.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

So I guess you object to Nigel Bradham only getting a suspension?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

This whole Meyer thing is dumb and butthurt PSU fans are losing their minds. Meyer didn't "cover up" DV - the police were seemingly involved before Meyer knew anything. Still though, it's football above all else.

That doesn't change the rules or Meyers response to the police investigation, restraining order or anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          So I guess you object to Nigel Bradham only getting a suspension?
          Lol Nigel Bradham isnt the face of one of the biggest college football programs in the country.

Comment

The argument I always get from PSU fans is "Joe reported it to his superiors and that's that." The reality is, he had no superiors. Same thing here. If something was going on, Urban knew. I refuse to believe otherwise.

He knew what was going on and he protected the program and his mentor's grandson. At his press conference yesterday, when given the opportunity to say something to Smith's wife, he just said he was sorry to everyone that they were in this situation. Give me a break...
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

But he was very apologetic to...

Buckeye Nation....please...this guy (former coach) knows something IMO

Comment

I read the report

Apparently Urban wiped his phone clean of texts AFTER he found out about the latest incident. And apparently after the OSU administration had been subject to (essentially) a FOIA request.

That's just crazy.

Comment

so what?

Comment

isn't involvement in domestic violence a little worse than hitting a guy after he allegedly tries to hit your girlfriend?

i guess hitting the guy three times and then fleeing the scene could be considered grounds for suspension. but i don't think it's comparable with covering up domestic violence.

Comment

It's not ... Meyer didn't hit anyone

Comment

so what?
                        So its a terrible comparison but you already knew that.

Comment

Yeah ... one involves the Eagles and other OSU

Comment

Yeah ... one involves the Eagles and other OSU
                            Whats your point? You even said they arent comparable.

"It's not ... Meyer didn't hit anyone"

What are you even trying to say?
                            Last edited by broadstreetparade; 08-23-2018, 07:57 PM.

Comment

I'm not trying to say anything ... I am saying that if you have a problem with Meyer getting a slap on the wrist for not reporting domestic abuse and then going all mealy mouthed in the press you should have the same opinion of Bradham getting only one game after a plea deal for a criminal assault charge.

Comment

Working...
                              X