Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendricks released

Jesus

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I WONDER HOW MUCH MORE TALENT HIS TEAM HAS NOW! HAHAHAHA....

CAN ANYONE SAY...…. THE LONGEST YARD...….
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 08-29-2018, 09:47 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This may very well explain why the Eagles were never able to trade him when he wanted to be and also why he got such a short term, low salary deal from the Browns.

Edit: Florio chimes in. Wonder if his agent will file a grievance because of this?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...hal-kendricks/
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 08-30-2018, 06:39 AM.

Comment

i agree

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        This may very well explain why the Eagles were never able to trade him when he wanted to be and also why he got such a short term, low salary deal from the Browns.
        makes more sense.

Also, players have to be a certain level to make up for their trouble and Kendricks was not really that.

Comment

I think guilty plea or no Kendrick is looking at at least a year in federal prison. Multiple instances of insider trading where he knew what he was doing was wrong. No point in keeping Kendrick’s on the team.

Comment

I found his statement curious

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            I think guilty plea or no Kendrick is looking at at least a year in federal prison. Multiple instances of insider trading where he knew what he was doing was wrong. No point in keeping Kendrick’s on the team.
            given that he admitted to the action and intent (he was pretty hard pressed not to) and it was clearly made through his lawyer.

Comment

I was going to say the same thing. Unless he just wants to do the right thing and take it on the chin.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

right

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                I was going to say the same thing. Unless he just wants to do the right thing and take it on the chin.
                this is far beyond my area, but I assume he's cooperating because his statement read like a pseudo-factual basis.

Comment

Working...
                X