These fucking NFL asswipes seemed to fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These fucking NFL asswipes seemed to fix

that horse shit with the helmet rule so what do they do?

They decide to now fuck up the game by over enforcing this new "QB's are pussies" rule that was flying under the radar until now.

And if they don't back off that shit it will make this season as fucked as where that helmet rule appeared to be heading.

If that tackle by Means is a penalty, nobody will watch this candy ass shit.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

That call was weaker than Waffle House coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      that horse shit with the helmet rule so what do they do?

They decide to now fuck up the game by over enforcing this new "QB's are pussies" rule that was flying under the radar until now.

And if they don't back off that shit it will make this season as fucked as where that helmet rule appeared to be heading.

If that tackle by Means is a penalty, nobody will watch this candy ass shit.
      Yeah, I was trying to figure that shit out. It's like they invented a rule on the spot that you can't sack the QB if you're offsides. Since when? 90% of tackles are technically "body slams." You're not allowed to suplex the QB, but that's not what he did.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

If that's a penalty the only way a defender will be able to sack the quarterback is if they implement a rule that defines a qb tackle as touching him with two hands.

And even then you might get flagged for a shove under this horseshit.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
        X