Mack Hollins To IR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack Hollins To IR

Out for at least 8 weeks. Hopefully Gibson is the player he showed in preseason.

that sucks. but i am a fan of gibson.

Comment

Gibson looked good but we shall see when the real bullets fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        Out for at least 8 weeks. Hopefully Gibson is the player he showed in preseason.
        They are going to need to sign someone I don't trust Wallace on the outside at all I hope he makes me eat crow but I think he will not be very good at all.. Wheaton sucks.. Agholar is a slot guy not outside and boy wonder from preseason is also a slot receiver.. I don't know about Gibson preseason is one thing like I said I hope I eat crow on him too and Wheaton stinks.. May need to make a move here even when Jeffery comes back

Comment

Looks like Mack is gunning for the Andy Harmon/Chris T Jones/Jamie Asher Memorial Award this season.

Comment

Hopefully he can rack up 50 catches when he gets back!
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

They are going to double ertz.. Wallace Gibson and agholor not scaring anyone.. Agholor was great last year but he had Jeffery not today and I think we will miss blount big time that being said fuck Atlanta go birds!!! We're from Philly fucking Philly no one likes us we done care!!!
              Last edited by Spartan92; 09-06-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                They are going to double ertz.. Wallace Gibson and agholor not scaring anyone.. Agholor was great last year but he had Jeffery not today and I think we will miss blount big time that being said fuck Atlanta go birds!!! We're from Philly fucking Philly no one likes us we done care!!!
                Disagree, Agholar has become a real weapon with or without Alshon.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                  Disagree, Agholar has become a real weapon with or without Alshon.
                  I'm happy to see it tonight but they will watch him closely cuz Wallace and Gibson blow

Comment

Working...
                  X