Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Barnwell blocked me on Twitter last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Barnwell blocked me on Twitter last night.

I don't follow him. I barely know who he is. Some golf writer? Was just searching Eagles tweets. He chimes in with some whiney post about the officials missing a hold on Kelce. As if there aren't holds on every play. As if the officials didn't through enough flags in that game.

I gave him the old "waa waa waa" and blam! Five seconds later I'm "Blocked by Bill Barnwell". Sensitive little bitch.

He now joins Trump shill Salena Zito as the two Twitter users to block me.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

He's a writer for the Ringer. That's hilarious.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I like Barnwell, but he's sensitive.

A lot of twatterers are:

It's one thing if you get some heat - I kept calling some -repackaged keto fraud dietitian a charlatan until he blocked me. Personally, those guys just deserve responses on their feed to protect the ignorant.

but it's another when you just disagree and get blocked. I get how twitter can trigger folks, but I don't think you can be a blue checkmark and block people on the reg - doesn't that just reduce your market. I guess cultivating the right responses matters too.

Sometimes twitter is silly.

Comment

looking at the thread, he got roasted pretty bad:

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/sta...25932055572480

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          looking at the thread, he got roasted pretty bad:

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/sta...25932055572480
          Had to log out to see but looking at his body of work last night, he's a real Philly hater.

Comment

I like some of his writing

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Had to log out to see but looking at his body of work last night, he's a real Philly hater.
            but he's kind of a bitch and he's a Boston guy, not shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              but he's kind of a bitch and he's a Boston guy, not shocking.
              Only message I ever sent him. He must have gone down the thread and block, block, block. I won't miss him.

The Ringer is about half Boston guys (including Simmons) and half Philly guys. They got Mike Lombardi too, who is very annoying. Occasionally some great journalism but usually too NBA and pop culture for me.

Comment

totally agree

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Only message I ever sent him. He must have gone down the thread and block, block, block. I won't miss him.

The Ringer is about half Boston guys (including Simmons) and half Philly guys. They got Mike Lombardi too, who is very annoying. Occasionally some great journalism but usually too NBA and pop culture for me.
                They get a few things right, but generally it's a bunch of garbage and bill simmons pet projects.

Comment

Working...
                X