Rams look...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only watched that game here and there

but I surfed over to it at one time when the Rams scored a TD on a pass to Cooper Kupp that was double covered and a d-back who had an easy play inexplicably turned his back to to the ball in the end zone, allowing the completion for a TD.

This is what I see this AM:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...pass-coverage/

I'm not saying the Rams aren't playing well right now, but the Vikings suck on defense according to their own coach ... and that TD I saw was not because the Rams were good as much as it was that the Vikings were bad.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The Eagles have exposed the Vikings D twice in the last 2 years.

Comment

The Rams are wasted on L.A.

Are there even L.A. rams fans? That town probably doesn't even give a phuck that the team is actually 4-0. Not worried about Eagles facing them come December. Philly fans will STILL take over the Coliseum.

Comment

You mean the McVay Trophy, right? I assume they are going to rename it in his honor.

On a related note, the last 4 or 5 times I've heard broadcasters/sports radio guys discuss the best coaches in the league, Doug's name was not even mentioned.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            You mean the McVay Trophy, right? I assume they are going to rename it in his honor.

On a related note, the last 4 or 5 times I've heard broadcasters/sports radio guys discuss the best coaches in the league, Doug's name was not even mentioned.
            It's like last year never happened. WTF has McGeigh ever won????

Comment

Why is anyone surprised that the Eagles are getting no respect?

The media is looking at them like we (and everyone else) looked at the Bucs after they won ... or, to put it another way, like the disclaimer at the end of every stockbroker commercial ... past performance does not guarantee future returns.

EDITED TO ADD: So the team with the 4-0 record and averaging 35 ppg is getting the blow job.
              Last edited by slag; 09-28-2018, 02:43 PM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                Serious. Not gonna lie I'm actually scared for Carson to play them.
                Four of their next five are on the road. If they get to 9-0 I'll be impressed. But never scared.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by greenfan View Post
                  Are there even L.A. rams fans? That town probably doesn't even give a phuck that the team is actually 4-0. Not worried about Eagles facing them come December. Philly fans will STILL take over the Coliseum.
                  Now more than ever because they're front-runner as fuck.

Still no Chargers fans though.

100% agreement on the Birds still taking over the Coliseum.

Comment

Working...
                  X