James Franklin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Franklin

Worst close game 4th qtr game day coach I have ever seen.

He was bad all day

Comment

He’s bad all the time. Last year’s game the Bowl Game against USC 2 years ago. He’s a choker like Reid.

Comment

That Mcsoreley kid deserved better. Great game by him.

Comment

reminds me of Reid in a lot of ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            He’s bad all the time. Last year’s game the Bowl Game against USC 2 years ago. He’s a choker like Reid.
            F'N DEFENSE FORGOT HOW TO TACKLE ON BOTH THEM LAST OSU TD'S. HORRIBLE. BUT THAT 4th AND 5, AGAIN, ONE OF THEM PLAYS, IF IT WORKS HE'S GOT BIG BALLS, IF IT DOESN'T HE SUCKS.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-30-2018, 09:28 AM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

It’s ok because he going to fix it by making sure the players take notes in every meeting. Obviously none of them took notes in the meeting where he told them to get a first down on a really stupid 4th down draw call.

Comment

ALL I'M SAYING IS IF IT WORKED, BIG BALLS AND BRILLIANT, IF IT DOESN'T HE'S AN IDIOT FOR CALLING IT.
                I PUT IT ON DEFENSE PLAYING FLAG FOOTBALL INSTEAD OF TACKLE FOOTBALL.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                X